[Tweeters] FW: New flickr group for Marymoor Park Birds (and beyond)

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Sat Apr 25 17:14:39 PDT 2009

From: vickibiltz at msn.com
To: tweeters-request at mailman1.u.washington.edu
Subject: New flickr group for Marymoor Park Birds (and beyond)
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:06:18 -0700

Hi, At the prompting of a fellow Tweeter and flickr fan, I opened an account for Marymoor Park Birds (and beyond). To include local wild and native birds of the area as well as the Lake Samamish (how is is spelled anyway???) area also. I don't get up that way, so maybe someone here in tweeterville will be kind enough to assist me in administrating this account???Link is below, there are no pics yet. It is a post one, award one group, easy to do.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/1070752@N20/
Now someone needs to start up for the Kent Ponds, and maybe Pierce County Birding also???? I may do the Pierce County one, if no one else does.Take care and have a great weekend!Vicki

Vicki Biltz Bonney Lake Wa.

vickibiltz at msn.com

http:www.BirdsofEilat.com

http://sawwhetsnew.blogspot.com/