[Tweeters] Looking for historic photos of Samish and Skagit river estuaries and deltas and written accounts of birds

notcalm at comcast.net notcalm at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 11:16:20 PST 2009

Hello Tweeters community,

I have spent much time visiting the Skagit valley, beginning in 1968. It has always been a very special place for me. I would like to find online historic photos of the Samish and Skagit river estuaries and deltas (before dikes and other significant development). I would also be interested in any written accounts of birds in those areas recorded before development.
Thanks for your assistance.

Best regards,
Dan Reiff
Mercer Island