[tweeters]: Varied Thrush extravaganza and more photos from the Edmonds waterfront.

Kevin Mack kevin_mack at comcast.net
Sat Dec 12 16:44:31 PST 2009

Hi All,

Just as dusk was falling this evening, my wife and I looked out our back
door to discover more than a dozen varied thrushes feeding in our small,
Edmonds backyard. They were literally everywhere we looked, picking through
fallen leaves and cedar fronds for a bite to eat. It made me feel a lot
better that I have not yet had time to get out a rake and perform my fall
yard maintenance!

I also just finished uploading 30 new photos from the Edmonds waterfront to
Goat Island Images. If you are interested in checking them out, they are in
my New Photos Gallery here:

http://www.goatislandimages.com/photogalleries/ImageViewMain.html?s=new_phot
os

Happy Birding!