[Tweeters] North Bend great horned owls

D. Lewis debsstuff at comcast.net
Thu Dec 24 20:47:59 PST 2009

Merry Christmas everyone,

I live near Opstad Elementary School in North Bend and I was just outside a few minutes ago and I can hear 2 great horned owls hooting back and forth to each other.  The approximate address would be Cedar Falls Way and 432nd ave SE.  We've been hearing them for the past several days.  We also had at least one but probably more barn owls last summer.  I haven't heard them screeching in a while so I'm sure they have moved on.  Owl nesting season is getting close so maybe they're here for a while.  We may  take a walk Satruday afternoon and see if we can find them.

Have a good evening

D Lewis

North Bend

Debsstuffatcomcast dotnet