[Tweeters] Birds of North America through Cornell

Martin Muller martinmuller at msn.com
Wed Feb 18 19:09:43 PST 2009

Well worth the money.
Searchable, state-of-the-art knowledge on North American birds, with many additional photos and audio files.
Some of the printed accounts have been revised/updated entirely and are only available on-line.

Disclosure: I may be biased, since I co-authored one of the accounts, but authors did not / do not receive compensation for their work, except (back then) a discount if you bought the series.

But see for yourself. You can peruse sample accounts for free at the BNA website http://bna.birds.cornell.edu/bna<http://bna.birds.cornell.edu/bna>

Martin Muller, Seattle
martinmuller at msn.com<mailto:martinmuller at msn.com>