[Tweeters] Mute swan in skagit

Hans-Joachim Feddern thefedderns at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 22:21:02 PST 2009

This once again raises the question of being countable. This bird may
have its origin with the wild British Columbia population. For what it
is worth, I once again saw the MUTE SWAN at the south end of the
marina below the Cliff House on Tacoma's Marine View Drive this
afternoon. I have seen it there several times over the last few weeks,

Now we have all heard of - or tried for - a five falcon day at the
Samish Flats, if somebody please could locate a Whooper Swan, we could
go there for 4 swan days ....Just a thought!

Hans Feddern
Twin Lakes - Federal Way, WA.