[Tweeters] Flying Squirrel again !!!!

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at msn.com
Mon Jan 5 21:20:14 PST 2009

Hello Tweeters
At 8.15 PM I saw the Laurel leaves moving on my Patio.This time I turned all
the lights out.In the dark seeing only the neighbors light next door,I saw
the Squirrel moving around in the bush and partly I saw the whole
body,especial the head ,where I could see the big eye ,what I did not saw at
all the last time.The large big eyes are so impressive.The thing is he is
still in the Laurel bush,but don't come out to the feeder.I feel so lucky
that this little creature is still around,and maybe get used to this place.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan,
Fircrest Tacoma