[Tweeters] Flying squuirrel tonight again !!!!!

Ruth Sullivan godwit513 at msn.com
Wed Jan 7 23:45:03 PST 2009

Hello Tweeters,
I been always looking for this Flying Squirrel every night.I like that he
comes back at my back patio,but it is no happen tonight. I leave my
porch light on in front and at 9.30 PM I looked and saw the seed feeders
moving.I took my big flashlight,and there he was hanging on one of the three
feeders containing Sunflower seeds mixed with unshelled sunflowers Because
of the flashlight his big eyes looked bright lighted up,it was a fantastic
look seeing him hanging on the long Tub feeder.I probable could never be
getting close on this spot.So this squirrel is staying around.He was coming
during the night on the little dome feeder since I had cleaned the feeder
and cut the peanuts in halves not to many,in the morning it was almost all
going.I must sleep some time and he knows when this is.The dome feeder is
under the eves,so really close to the window.

Cheers Ruth Sullivan