[Tweeters] Tucson Birding in March 16-22

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Thu Jan 8 17:35:56 PST 2009

Hello Bird Lovers -

Please provide any info that you might have that would help my bird outings in Tucson this March. I do have friends there and they will be taking me to the Desert museum, and other places. If you have any special sites, would love to check them out.

Is that considered spring down there? Any good resources/books, etc? I have the Natl Geo. book but doesn't seem to be specific enough for dates. Randy Hill kindly mentioned Beatty's Ranch so will try to go back in Aug. but hope there will be opportunities that time of year.

Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.

Caryn / Wedgwood - Seattle