[Tweeters] Another "Bob" sighting

Rolan Nelson rnbuffle at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 12:59:03 PST 2009

John English and I made the trek over to Kent this AM in search of Bob, the mystery gull.  There were fortunately not too many gulls to dig through, so we eventually spotted him/her wandering around among lots of GWs and Mews.  Smaller bill was quite noticable, pale wing tips, rounded "pigeon-like" head helped too.  We sure would be delighted if the Gull Experts could come to some concensus as to whether or not it's an Iceland.
The ducks were a treat, with Mallards, Wigeons, at least three Eurasians, Pintails, Shovelers, Green Wing Teal and Bufflehead.  At one point a Peregrine streaked by, sending everyone up for a bit.

Peace, Rolan

Rolan Nelson
Fircrest, WA
rnbuffle at yahoo.com