[Tweeters] Fw: [obol] Henslow's Sparrow photos posted

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 20:22:17 PST 2009

Hi Tweeters,

The Henslow's Sparrow has been a fun thread to follow on OBOL. I think the sun brought out the bird, a megararity. It was extremely difficult for Oregon birders to actually see this bird let alone photograph it. Congrats to the Oregon birding community. See photo's in message below. EE Wilson is in the vicinity of Corvalis and the entire thread can be read by finding OBOL (Oregon Birders On Line) through linking with Surfbirds website. I know I won't be chasing this one just from reading how frustrating it was for the Oregon birders to glimpse this bird much less confirm its identity. Good luck to all who do go chasing.

Kathy
Roosting in Kent, near Lake Meridian
(chukarbird at yahoo dot com)
Any driving directions contained within this message are given as a courtesy, beware, author is directionally challenged and will not vouch for them.