[Tweeters] gull book info

Gary Bletsch garybletsch at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 18:43:28 PST 2009

Dear Tweeters,

I was asked to share the replies on the gull book.

First, the one by Larsen and Jonsson (or the two Scandinavians whose names I just butchered) was said by one or two respondents to be out of print in the US.

The slight edge, consensus, was for the Howell--Dunn book, as being 1) still in print 2) slightly more North American in focus 3) maybe a little easier to use in slightly more respects than the other.

However, the most common answer was, get them both, but get Howell-Dunn first.

Yours truly,

Gary Bletsch   Near Lyman, Washington (Skagit County), USA   garybletsch at yahoo.com