[Tweeters] Unidentified Hummer flyby in Kingston

Wheelan Drew amazilia55 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 11:08:47 PST 2009

Whilst watching Barrow's Goldeneyes and Horned Grebes at the ferry terminal in Kingston, a humming bird flew right over my head, coming in from straight over the sound, and on toward the "town" of Kingston. When not at a feeder, it seems so weird to see them here in the winter. I'm in the Okanakon for work right now, hoping I get a chance to see my lifer Sharp-tailed Grouse and Bohemian Waxwings, thanks to everbody for the detailed reports and localities.
Drew Wheelan
Port Angeles, WA

Check out my new video
stay tuned for www.soccerzulu.org