[Tweeters] Woodpecker Decoy

Larry Schwitters lpatters at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 26 11:27:08 PST 2009

Kathy,

I too saw the add and wondered. Figure it's used as a way to attract
a coyote in close enough to blast him with a shotgun.

Just Googled it. Will attract "predators". May be popular with the
bow and arrow community. On sale now. Can be set to flap one wing or
two. Batteries not included.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah