[Tweeters] Phantom Bird Strike

richard w mclachlin mclachlin at juno.com
Thu Jan 29 17:27:04 PST 2009

Last evening at about 8 PM three adults were sitting in my family room when there was a audible but light bird impact on the window. I looked but saw nothing and dismissed it as a aberration. Not 90 seconds later there was a very loud impact on the same window and all three of us looked over to see what appeared to be the under side of a flapping bird up against the glass. This lasted for about 3-5 seconds until the bird disappeared. The feathers appeared light grey or cream and the wingspan about 8". Anybody ever experience this in pitch black night-time?

Richard & Louise McLachlin
Newcastle
mclachlin at juno.com

For those who have fought for it, FREEDOM has a taste the protected will never know.