[Tweeters] RE: Subject: RFI Clallam Co. Green Herons

Russell Rogers rrogers at olypen.com
Fri Jul 24 12:11:34 PDT 2009

I have seen them many times around Blyn on Sequim Bay. My observations
however have been incidental and infrequent as they have all be flying
over the road as I drive along. Yesterday, I saw a Green Heron just to
the west at the head of Discovery Bay, Jefferson Co., again, flying
over the road as I drove home.

RR
On Jul 23, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Scott Atkinson wrote:

> Drew:

> Getting a Green Heron in Clallam Co is tough. I've only had one in

> many years of birding out there, it was at the north end of Lake

> Ozette. Based on recent history, the better chance seems to be the

> far west end, I'd check coastal fresh-water sites near Forks or La

> Push.

> Scott Atkinson

> Lake Stevens

> mail to: scottratkinson at hotmail.com

> Windows Live™ SkyDrive™: Store, access, and share your photos. See

> Tweeters mailing list

> Tweeters at u.washington.edu

Russell Rogers
219 South Second Ave