[Tweeters] Bobolink, N. Goshawk in Okanogan Highlands

kelsberg at u.washington.edu kelsberg at u.washington.edu
Tue Jun 2 11:43:44 PDT 2009

During a bicycling tour in the Okanogan Highlands Friday through Monday I had a nice look at a summer male BOBOLINK about 1 mile up Aeneas Valley Road in the wet meadows (a side trip off Highway 20 over Wauconda Pass). Also, a close flyover by a NORTHERN GOSHAWK while I was descending towards Republic, about 5 miles west of town.

There were numerous EVENING GROSBEAKS in the trees along the main street of Republic.

Gary Kelsberg

kelsberg at u.washington.edu