[Tweeters] I need your help

Devorah Bennu birdologist at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 08:42:02 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

i am trying to win a competition that would take me to Antarctica in February 2010 for one month as the official blogger. Winning depends upon votes, and this is where you come in: I need your votes. Here's my entry where I have written a 300 word essay saying why I would be worthy of this high honor,

Voting ends on 30 September 2009.

I would be deeply honored to win, and all I have to do is write one blog entry each day -- easy for me since I write five times that much on a normal day!

Roosting high up a tree somewhere in Central Park, NYC