[Tweeters] Satus Wildlife Area Question

Douglas Canning dcanning at zhonka.net
Tue Mar 3 23:02:15 PST 2009

Tweets -

Can anyone tell me exactly where is the "South Lateral A" unit of the
Satus Wildlife Recreation Area on the Yakama Indian Reservation near
Satus southeast of Toppenish ?

One would suspect it's near or adjacent the other Satus WRA units
along/near Satus Creek, near the SR 22 - Satus Longhouse Road area, but
I've seen other conflicting information that it's somewhere along
Toppenish Creek.

I've seen some interesting bird census data from this area from the
1990s & early 2000s, and I'm curious just how to find the area.

Thanks,
Doug

Douglas Canning
Olympia, Wash