[Tweeters] URGENT: LOGGERHEAD SHRIKE AT FILL

Matt Bartels mattxyz at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 4 13:12:02 PST 2009

Hi Tweets -
As of 12:50, the Loggerhead Shrike was still present -- I escaped for a quick lunch break and was very happy to find Connie present to point the way. As she said in her message, the LOSH was in the field just a little east of the blue forest , along the north side of Wahkiakum lane. In other words, coming from the CUH, walk the main trail towards campus [don't take the loop], and about 2/3 of the way along the path start watching the trees in the field on your right.

Best,

Matt Bartels
Seattle, WA