[Tweeters] Montlake Fill Loggerhead Shrike, Magnuson Park shorebirds (King County)

Rick Hibpshman hibpshman at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 17:46:05 PST 2009

I was able to locate the Loggerhead Shrike that Connie found today at the Montlake Fill (thanks connie), at about 12:15PM. I took a distance photograph: http://www.flickr.com/photos/crappywildlifephotography/3329897258/

Also, I found a spotted sandpiper and a dunlin on the beach near the swimming platform at Magnuson Park.
Spotted Sandpiper photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/crappywildlifephotography/3329896646/
Dunlin Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/crappywildlifephotography/3329897016/

Rick Hibpshman
Issaquah, WA