[Tweeters] Protecting hummingbird nest in cold?

Trileigh Tucker tri at seattleu.edu
Thu Mar 5 07:00:00 PST 2009

There's possible lowland snow predicted for this coming Sunday, with very
cold weather for a few days after that (lows in 20's).

>From Tweeters discussions during the December Big Snow, I've learned about

using heat lamps or light bulbs to keep the feeders liquid - but now that
it's nesting season in this unseasonable cold, is there anything else I can
do to help my nesting hummingbird do OK through the cold?