[Tweeters] 1st Rufous of yr, Stanwood, Snohomish

Michael Willison sendtomichael at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 11:35:03 PST 2009

Tweeters,

Had my first Rufous Hummingbird of the yr at the feeder this morning. I haven't seen many reports yet this year. Maybe they are a little later in arriving this year given later blooms and colder weather. Over the years having lived in King Co., my earliest record is Feb. 14th, about 20 yrs ago, with most years "first" arrivals occuring in the last week of February. Nice to see the Anna's and Rufous within seconds of each other at the feeder.

Michael Willison, Stanwood, sendtomichael at hotmail.com