[Tweeters] RFI: Lens Rentals

Brendan McGarry mcgbre04 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 23:22:07 PST 2009

Hi Tweets -

I recently made the move for my first DSLR and got a Nikon
D90, which I am having a blast with. As anyone who is even slightly into
photography knows - glass is expensive! As much as I'd love to go drop
$2000 on a decent telephoto lens right now, I can't. I've got a trip to
Texas the first week of April and I think it would be a shame to head down
there with only a 200mm lens. I figure I need at least a 200-400mm range.
So I figure I might spend the money and rent a lens. I'm wondering if there
is anyone out there who has delved in renting glass and if folks have
suggestions of where to do that. I know Glazer's definitely does but are
they the best option? I'm up for any suggestions!

-Brendan McGarry
Seattle, Wa
mcgbre04 at gmail.com