[Tweeters] possible Tweeters spam

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Sat Mar 7 10:13:33 PST 2009

I received it, too. Plaxo.com looks like social networking but I
didn't dig into the site to evaluate it. Most likely this email was
generated automatically from someone's address book. So probably a
harmless error (or lapse in judgment) rather than a scam, virus, etc.
Still, that person should be educated by Tweeters the list owner,
whom I'm cc'ing, so they are aware of what was probably their mistake.

Marc Hoffman
Kirkland, WA
tweeters "at" dartfrogmedia "dot" com