[Tweeters] Dennis Paulson Class: Birds of Puget Sound

annmariewood at comcast.net annmariewood at comcast.net
Sat Mar 7 14:29:36 PST 2009

To Tweeters & 2009 Paulson-SAS Class Participants:

Since completion of this popular SAS class, Dennis has made a list of the 200 species covered available for distribution to class participants.

Please contact me with your email address and I'll forward a copy.

Also, for those of you interested in a more comprehensive list, see his complete WA State list, with notations, on the Slater Museum web site:

Ann Marie Wood

SAS classes committee
annmariewood at comcast.net