[Tweeters] Western bluebirds in Monroe - pictures

Bob Kothenbeutel viper.bob at verizon.net
Mon Mar 9 17:46:14 PDT 2009

I posted a few weeks ago that my daughter-in-law had western bluebirds show
up at her feeder. She called me yesterday and said that 2 pairs were there
and that they stayed for quite some time. She put 2 bluebird houses up on
her fence and they actually explored one of them. This is right near down
town Monroe. Today I took my portable blind up there, arriving about 9:30AM
. Within 15 minutes of getting set up in the blind they arrived - 2 males
and 2 females. The weather was, shall we say, terrible but I still managed
to get a number of close-up shots that made me very happy.

Yesterday at "the fill" the meadowlark was cooperative for a short time
allowing me to get a few more images of it. What a treat to have that bird
so close and so tolerant through the winter.

You can see these pictures in the "last uploads" file of my website:
photos.rlkimages.com

Bob Kothenbeutel

Woodinville

viperDOTbobATverizonDOTnet