[Tweeters] Save-Our Swifts

Connie Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 03:37:33 PDT 2009

Hey tweets, I just sent a short email to my legislators, asking them
to support the retrofit. It took me about 10 minutes and was very
easy, given the links below. I urge all of you out there in
tweeterland to do the same ASAP, if you possibly can. Your message
doesn't have to be long; in fact, it's better if it's short. Just a
couple of sentences will do. Politicians really do count their letters
and emails, and numbers matter. We are a community of people who care
about birds - we should make our voices heard because the birds depend
on us for help. Thanks! - Connie, Seattle

constancesidles at gmail.com