[Tweeters] Between Tucson and Chandler AZ birding? Caryn / Wedgwood

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Tue Mar 10 16:22:48 PDT 2009

Hi - any birding suggestions between Chandler (between Phoenix and Tucson)? I have one day to head up that way. I have taken all previous suggestions posted (thank you again), but just need anything on that route if possible. If you've got a good restaurant suggestion for w/in 5 miles of Chandler that would be welcome too ;-).

I'm heading out the 16th...looking forward to a new birding experience (aren't they all?) and a bit of warmth. I'll try to bring some back.

Caryn / Wedgwood