[Tweeters] re: Western Bluebirds in Grays Harbor county

Tim O'Brien kertim7179 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 20:26:39 PDT 2009

During my time living in Elma, Western Bluebirds were a regular find out in the clearcuts of the foothills south and north of the Elma/Satsop area. I had sightings in pretty much every season out there, but you never were guaranteed seeing them.

I suspect they are there year-round, but just hard to find at times.

Tim O'Brien
Cheney, WA
mailto: kertim7179 at yahoo dot com