[Tweeters] Bird photos

FLECKENSTEIN, JOHN (DNR) JOHN.FLECKENSTEIN at dnr.wa.gov
Wed Mar 11 13:37:52 PDT 2009

Diann,
I've used Google to search for photos of many species. I've found links
to relatively obscure groups like odonates and beetles, in addition to
birds and mammals. You need to pay attention to the ids. They aren't
always right. Many of the photos I've found were taken by someone I
know (of course those ids were correct.)

John Fleckenstein
Olympia

Message: 2