[Tweeters] Bird photos

Wed Mar 11 13:37:52 PDT 2009

I've used Google to search for photos of many species. I've found links
to relatively obscure groups like odonates and beetles, in addition to
birds and mammals. You need to pay attention to the ids. They aren't
always right. Many of the photos I've found were taken by someone I
know (of course those ids were correct.)

John Fleckenstein

Message: 2
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 15:22:30 -0700
From: Diann MacRae <tvulture at vei.net>
Subject: [Tweeters] question
To: Tweeters at u.washington.edu

Hi, Tweets

I have friends in South Africa who visited the west Florida coast and
New Orleans last December. She is writing up their trip and wonders
if there is any place to get avian photos of some of the birds that
they saw. Does anyone have any ideas that I could pass on?

Cheers, Diann

Diann MacRae
Olympic Vulture Study
22622 - 53rd Avenue S.E.