[Tweeters] Crane Festival openings

Randy Hill hill at smwireless.net
Thu Mar 12 22:54:18 PDT 2009

We had our last committee meeting this evening. Whether due to the economy
or some other factor, registration has been poor so far and several field
trips might be cancelled. If you want a spot better sign up tomorrow or the
opportunity might be gone next week. There are no post-festival trips this
year, but there is space on every crane viewing bus and most of the Friday
and Sunday field trips. Same with banquet seating. Teacher clock hours can
be earned with the diverse lecture series. Visit the website
www.othellosandhillcranefestival.org or call 1-866-726-3445 to sign up.

I'll have vans out scouting twice on Saturday. The Ross's Goose was still
at Royal Lake yesterday, and there are loads of waterfowl here now.

Randy Hill