[Tweeters] curlews and crossbills

Randy Hill hill at smwireless.net
Sat Mar 14 14:22:08 PDT 2009

Our a.m. trip this morning found 3 Long-billed Curlews that must have just
moved in. One in a pasture just south of SR 26 at Reynolds Road (14th Ave),
and two near the Franklin County line off Athey or Atkinson Road, all south
of Othello. A Prairie Falcon and a Rough-legged Hawk were along SR 26 just
east of SR 17. We also had a few Tricolored Blackbirds along Hatton Road
east of SR 17, and a Yellow-headed Blackbird at the Para Ponds. Kevin Burke
and Jennifer Bradbury relocated the male and female White-winged Crossbills
at the Othello cemetery yesterday at 2 pm.

Randy Hill