[Tweeters] Comments regarding placement of swallow boxes.

Daniel Brown heron-hill at comcast.net
Sat Mar 14 19:11:27 PDT 2009

Penny--Yep, I'm in Redmond so the prevailing winds here also are, of
course, generally out of the south or southwest. So perhaps that does
explain the clear preference my VG swallows have for the north-facing
box.

Daniel James Brown

To learn about my new book, THE INDIFFERENT STARS ABOVE, please visit
www.danieljamesbrown.com.