[Tweeters] Crow mini-migration --not affected by PDT

travelGirl travelgirl.fics at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 16:30:54 PDT 2009

i've seen the crows of the mercer slough roost appear to travel from as far away as Kirkland (traveling west of 405 until 520, east of 405 until wilburton) to the north, Eastgate to the east (usually north of 90), and Newcastle on the south and southeast... for corvid lovers, it's a pretty spectacular sight at dusk...

00 caren