[Tweeters] Courting Northern Flickers?

Paul Bannick paul.bannick at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:13:46 PDT 2009

Hello PC,

What a great spectacle to witness. I have a photo of one such
encounter in my book. I think you will find that these encounters are
typically between members of the same sex while the bird(s) of the
opposite sex look on.

Male and femail courtships have their own steps and moves.

Regards,

Paul

--
Paul L. Bannick
Nature and Bird Photography

My first book, "The Owl and the Woodpecker: Encounters with North
America's Most Iconic Birds" is now shipping!

For sample pages, book event dates and more information, see:
http://www.paulbannick.com