[Tweeters] Numbers of Certifited Wildlife Habitat for Washington and Oregon

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Mon Mar 16 16:21:43 PDT 2009

Hi, I just got these numbers from National Wildlife Federation's newsletter today, and thought I would share them. I just copied and am pasting the one line. I am also enclosing the link, in case someone is interested in seeing the criteria for having certifiable habitat in your own garden.
It would be great to see these numbers for Washington State increase this year! I know that as I worked on developing my own sustainable garden, following these guidelines, it has made a big difference in what I see on a regular basis.
http://www.nwf.org/backyard/

Washington boasts 24 community teams and 4,943 NWF Certified Wildlife Habitats™ and there are 1,680 Certified Wildlife Habitats™ in Oregon. Thanks!
Vicki Biltz Bonney Lake Wa.
vickibiltz at msn.com

http:www.BirdsofEilat.com
http://sawwhetsnew.blogspot.com/