[Tweeters] Pic of my new Female Pileated Woodpecker

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Tue Mar 17 17:50:01 PDT 2009

Hi, I finally just re-opened a new flicker (was so much easier). I just had this female with the male for the first time today, as was able to get a pretty good shot; for me anyway! It is amazing how many pictures you do have to take to get a good one. I just need to figure out how to get my shutter speed a bit faster on my camera.
She was able to figure out the feeder situation after he was done eating himself. Short blurb about her on my blog as well....

Vicki Biltz Bonney Lake Wa.

vickibiltz at msn.com