Fwd: [Tweeters] Re: Where'd all the urban yard rats go?

gneavoll at comcast.net gneavoll at comcast.net
Fri Mar 20 10:35:28 PDT 2009

I don't think I've heard a more obnoxious term, referring to any of our beautiful squirrel species, than "urban yard rat." (This is nothing against those who use the term. They simply are repeating what they've heard.) I thought at first the reference was to us humans. That, at least, would have fit.

George Neavoll
S.W. Portland