[Tweeters] Male Pileated Pic and several Northern Hawk Owl and Thrush

Vicki Biltz vickibiltz at msn.com
Fri Mar 20 16:31:39 PDT 2009

Hi, I really lucked out just a few minutes ago, as the male and female were again feeding furiously at the feeders. She again was on the tree, and this time I was able to get him on the feeder he prefers. I also got a decent shot of the Male Varied yesterday as well. In between are several of my Northern Hawk Owl, this is just for those who are interested!again does not work in google browser, should work in others...

Vicki Biltz Bonney Lake Wa.

vickibiltz at msn.com