[Tweeters] Pics: "Bewick's" Swan, Mute Swan, Mountain Bluebird: Olympia/Brady Loop

. KDB . buhrdz at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 21 21:48:53 PDT 2009

Hello, Had a nice day out in Thurston and eastern Grays Harbor Counties today.
See pics:
http://www.pbase.com/slickslug/recently_added
Quirky and fun for me was the obviously introduced (one way or another) Mute Swan seen near downtown Olympia. I've seen 191 species around downtown Olympia, but won't be counting this one.
Brady Loop in Grays Harbor County had the probably repeat from last year "Bewick's" Swan and a county goodie in Mountain Bluebird. Shorebirds are beginning to show themselves accumulating along Foster Road (23 Black-bellied Plovers and 43 Dunlin).
Keith Brady
Olympia, WA