[Tweeters] 5 Woodpecker Yard Day

J. Acker owler at sounddsl.com
Sun Mar 22 12:05:17 PDT 2009

Yesterday I enjoyed 5 species of woodpeckers at my yard. At the suet feeder
I had both a male and female Pileated Woodpecker (simultaneous, so they are
not on eggs yet), a male and female Hairy Woodpecker (they are regulars and
have not been seen simultaneously for some time, so they may be on eggs),
and a pair of Downy Woodpeckers. A pair of Northern Flickers was calling
from next door, and a Red-breasted sapsucker called and drummed on an alder
tree in my yard.

J. Acker

Bainbridge Island, WA

<mailto:Owler at sounddsl.com> Owler at sounddsl.com

A voice unspoken (or unwritten) is a voice unheard.

Be heard!