[Tweeters] What a Day Testesterone at The Fill, Mountai Bluebird at Discovery Park

Doug Parrott bird_cage at msn.com
Sun Mar 22 19:25:50 PDT 2009

Even though the weather isn't Spring-like the birds know better. At the Fill today the Cormorants, Geese, and Hooded Mergansers were strutting their stuff. It was something to watch. It looked like all out war at times, and at times quite humorous. Plus the Mountain Bluebird was at Discovery Park in all its glory. I created two sets on my FLICKR site attached. Its not like being there but it gives you an idea of what was going on. Hope you enjoy, I sure did.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdhouse_wa/sets/72157615690321085/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdhouse_wa/sets/72157615690321085/>

http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdhouse_wa/sets/72157615689699871/<http://www.flickr.com/photos/birdhouse_wa/sets/72157615689699871/>

Doug Parrott
Edmonds Wa.