[Tweeters] Discovery Mountain Bluebird photos

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Sun Mar 22 20:26:41 PDT 2009

Tina Blade and I visited Discovery Park to see and photograph the
Mountain Bluebird. As we started off from the parking lot by Emerson,
we bumped into Doug Parrot returning to his car and he very
graciously escorted us all the way to the area where the bird was
hanging out. It is relatively unperturbed by humans, but flew off
several times when less-than-quiet dogs were being walked closeby.

I managed to get a number of okay shots. Got home sleepy and didn't
spend a lot of time preparing them for the web, but here they are. A
Bush Tit found its way into the shoot as well :)

<http://dartfrogmedia.com/birds/discoveryParkMtnBluebird/>http://dartfrogmedia.com/birds/discoveryParkMtnBluebird/

Marc Hoffman
Kirkland, WA
http://www.dartfrogmedia.com
mailto: tweeters at dartfrogmedia dot com