[Tweeters] Almost a new yard bird today: Parrots!

Stephen Graham amdamgraham at msn.com
Mon Mar 23 09:11:27 PDT 2009

Hi there,
could it be the conures or are you talking about something bigger?

>From animaltourism.com (birdweb.org seems to have removed their conure entry - database error? oversight?)

Seattle's Seward Park has a colony of Chapman's mitred conure and scarlet-fronted conures, according to the Friends of Seward Park. The birds roost on north bluff of Pinoy Hill, but can be found in the Maple Leaf neighborhood in winter.

Steve Graham
Greenlake, Seattle
amdamgraham at msn.com