[Tweeters] burrowing owls, Othello

Megan Lyden meganlyden at msn.com
Mon Mar 23 20:12:54 PDT 2009

Hi Tweeters,

It has been pointed out to me that I omitted what county or town I saw the
Burrowing Owls in.

Othello, in Adams County. Here are more specific directions:

The Burrowing Owls were just outside of Othello. In my DeLorme, Cunningham
and Booker is in Section 53, 8-B, exactly west of Othello. We took
Cunningham out of Othello, and turned south on Booker. The farm is on the
right side of the road; there is a sign with the name of the farm, and the
burrow is just past that, at the edge of the road. The "ditch" owls are
just north of the east side of Othello. Take Reynolds to where it
intersects Sutton; soon after the turn you will come to a ditch; look on the
ditch on the left side of the road but on the right side of the ditch; the
owls were sitting above the ditch.

Megan Lyden

Bellevue, WA