[Tweeters] Discovery Park Mt. Bluebird: Yes

Brenda Burnett beaknbird at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 24 14:45:21 PDT 2009

At about noon the Mountain Bluebird in Discovery Park was hunkered down, I guess. After about 20 minutes I gave up and walked around the meadow. When I came back, there he was, perching in and around the tree that Mike Wagenbach pinpointed on the map. I watched for about 10 minutes as he flew closer and posed all around me ("Do you want to see my left side again? Here! And how about my back? Look at this!"). He then flew off to try all the bushy perches in the south meadow. When I left he was still visible on a twiggy bush on the other side of the meadow. What a beauty!

Brenda Burnett

beaknbird at hotmail dot com

Internet Explorer 8 – Now Available. Faster, safer, easier.