[Tweeters] My Costa Rica Blog

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Wed Mar 25 16:03:34 PDT 2009

Sunday I head to Monteverde, Costa Rica, for four weeks, to spend
some time in the jungle photographing birds and other wildlife (also
some audio recording).

I will be offlist from Tweeters during that time, but I will be
maintaining a blog (which I've just set up) and I very much hope that
many of you will visit, enjoy my photos, and leave comments for me:

http://CostaRicaPhotos2009.blogspot.com

I can still be reached at the email address in my signature below,
but effective immediately, I will not be receiving the Tweeters
posts. See you all in late April!

Marc Hoffman
Kirkland, WA
http://www.dartfrogmedia.com
mailto: tweeters at dartfrogmedia dot com