[Tweeters] Lincoln Co. - Old Kucks Rd.

Ron McCluskey rmcclsky at mindspring.com
Sat Mar 28 19:38:28 PDT 2009

I checked out the flooded areas of Old Kucks Rd. this afternoon in a snowstorm.

There seemed to be more water than last year. But, I did not check it out this time last year. Hopefully it will be a good wader area again.

Seen there were numerous Mallards, Pintail and Horned Lark. Also a very light Buteo. Hopefully some pics will turn out so I can study it more.

Waukon Rd. also had many Mallards and Pintail north of the RR tracks. Also a flock of maybe 40 Swan - too far away for definite ID with my optics.

Good birding to all,
Ron McCluskey
Cheney, WA
rmcclsky at mindspring dot com