[Tweeters] Mountain bluebird at Discovery Park

Kathy Andrich chukarbird at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 29 20:44:21 PDT 2009

Hi Bob and Tweeters,

It was there today but on the west side of diagonal trail in the south meadow rather than the east as it was originally reported. Very active and perches up on small shrubs and oregon grape. Nice bird, nice day, and nice purely chance impromptu hookup with two birding couples, it was a fun day.

Roosting in Kent, near Lake Meridian
(chukarbird at yahoo dot com)
Any driving directions contained within this message are given as a courtesy, beware, author is directionally challenged and will not vouch for them.